Date / -12-06-2020


 Madan Sharma, a former naval officer who was attacked by Shiv Sena officials for sharing only one cartoon on WhatsApp, has expressed his anger at Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray.  "If Uddhav Thackeray is unable to maintain the law and order situation in the state, he should resign immediately," he said.  Madan Sharma said all Uddhav Thackeray workers should apologize to the country.



 "I am injured and shocked," a retired naval official told reporters outside his home on Saturday evening.  What happened to me is very disappointing.  I want to make it clear that the government will resign if you do not comply with the law. "  Let people decide who they want to be responsible for.  He encouraged ordinary people as well to take part in solving this great task: "One of the things you and other people can do is keep up the pressure ... there are going to be some difficult decisions for government".  Notably, Madan Sharma, a former naval officer who went to the Samata Nagar police station to file an FIR after the attack on Friday, demanded the implementation of the state’s presidential rule and re-election.



 Shiv Sena official Kamlesh Kadam and five others were arrested in connection with the attack on Madan Sharma.  However, he was later released on bail.  "These people could harm my children, my family and me," Sharma said.  I urge the Chief Minister to protect me and my family members.



 Srinibash Rout